The #990 LEGACY Command Set features a #991 LEGACY CAB-2 Remote Controller and a #992 LEGACY Command Base/Charger, the two components you need to get started. Only one LEGACY Command Base/Charger is required per layout.
Like traditional TMCC, the LEGACY Command Base/Charger receives information from the Remote Controller and sends it out to the track via a simple one-wire connection. But that’s not all. The LEGACY Command Base/Charger remembers information about your layout, enabling the CAB-2 Remote Controller to display road names and numbers on the LCD screen.
- SET INCLUDES:
- #991 LEGACY CAB-2 Remote Controller
- #992 LEGACY Command Base/Charger
- CAB-2 Remote Controller Features:
- Back-lit LCD screen – the largest on the market
- Back-lit LCD keypad displays numbers or icons for ease of use
- Built-in rechargeable batteries
- Feedback mode – the remote vibrates to reinforce the effort and momentum of your locomotive
- Accepts memory modules from each LEGACY Control System locomotive
- COMMAND BASE/CHARGER FEATURES:
- Only one LEGACY Command Base/Charger required per layout
- Simple one-wire connection to your layout
- Built-in dock for recharging CAB-2 Remote Controller
- Stores operating information and settings for your layout